- Looking for meaningful ways to volunteer?
- Wanting to help to make lifechanging difference?
Become a mentor!
Mentoring can provide a great sense of fulfilment and recognition. You could be helping an autistic adult to achieve life changing step towards better wellbeing and develop your own mentoring skills. Our Pathway programme developed with help from Damian Milton will train and support mentors throughout the programme.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our vibrant autistic community and become a mentor to support other autistic people to achieve better wellbeing, confidence and positive identity!
- We will provide about 6 hours of comprehensive training by leading autism and mentoring professionals
- We will conduct a DBS check
- You will be supported throughout with supervision by an experienced mentor
- The Pathway programme involves 20 one to one mentoring sessions
- There is an optional mentor support group
- Time is flexible to be agreed with the mentee
Autistic people welcome
About Neurodiverse Self Advocacy Partnership
We are a Derbyshire local and UK wide autistic-led organisation run by autistic people for autistic people.
We are funded by the Derbyshire Integrated Care board to provide a package of post diagnostic autism support and by Derbyshire County Council to provide ‘Living Well with Autism’ training to individuals and front line service professionals.